Move your mouse over the map until your constituency is indicated, then click the mouse to go to the page for that constituency. Alternatively you can select your constituency from the list on the right.
- New Government must honour commitments in first 100 days
- Sex trafficking findings highlight urgent need for stalled sex crimes bill
- UN highlights urgent need for new Government to enact Sex Crimes Bill to protect children
- Sex Crimes Bill represents a blueprint for new Government
- Pimps just one step from bankruptcy as Seanad passes Sex Crimes Bill
What is Turn Off the Red Light?Turn Off The Red Light is a campaign to end prostitution and sex trafficking in Ireland. It is being run by a new alliance of civil society organisations. Trafficking women and girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation is a modern, global form of slavery. We believe that the best way to combat this is to tackle the demand for prostitution by criminalising the purchase of sex.
Find out more »
Contact UsHow to get in touch with Turn Off the Red Light
RSS FeedSubscribe to the RSS Feed for Turn Off the Red Light.ie